don't let the smell stop you

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

i think my tulip is dying. so much for all that.
i'm a spoiled brat and i feel like throwing a temper tantrum right now. i want to yell and scream and cry until i get my way. what's the problem? i want a membership to a gym. i want to be able to take the kickboxing class they offer at norpoint. it's more of an aerobics class, but hey, whatever they want to call it is fine with me. it would cost me about $5 every time, and i'd probably take it at least twice a week. so it's either $40 each month, or they could just buy me a membership, which is only $30 a month. but they won't, because "that's $360 a year". forget that they already are supposed to be giving me $20 allowance, which i haven't asked for since christmas. none of this is a problem with me, though, because i can easily just apply for the financial aid. scholarship, i think they call it. but that would be lying and my parents are honest citizens. they have the money, they just don't want to spend it. so, tough luck. you know what my dad told me i could do to get in shape? stop eating.
i think that makes me angrier more than anything else. he's being an ass today. earlier he made comments some really rude comments about my weight, and for the sake of my own self-esteem, i'm not putting them up here.
anyway. enough about that, it's only making me angier the more i think about it. i had lunch today with tuey, which was really fun, usually we don't talk to each other that much during lunch. we talked about the old days with bob, and decided that bob isn't a convincing enough name. so we're calling him jack. there are a lot of other names i would want to call him, except i know to many people that have those names already. so jack it is. he's turning three in june!
i think i should explain. i want to explain - i love talking about him. jack is tuey's and my imaginary friend. we were pretty bored a couple years back while we were camping. i remember we were wandering around back by the campsite, i think looking for firewood, when we decided we needed an imaginary friend. we named him robert smith, no middle name. (now he's robert jackson smith, so we can call him bob or jack). he was 19 then, born in 1980 on february 29. he's 23 now, which is cool. anyway, we were 13 when we made him up, so the rule was you have to be 13 or older to see him (the limit goes up each year, so steph's little sisters will never see him). he's 6'nothing, not bulky like a football player but not wirey like a soccer player. an even mix. his hair's brown, it used to be dyed red and spiked, but over time he's grown it out and just lets it do its own thing. he's got green eyes, 'cause y'know, no one really has real green eyes anymore.
jack was my creation, so he's essentially my dream guy. cheesy, i know, but it works! anyway his personality's great. charming, a real ladies man, polite and caring. but he's still a punk ass bitch. he's crazy and outgoing and does things impulsively, he's rude and crude and doesn't listen when people try to tell him what to do. but he has tact, and uses it when he needs it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home