don't let the smell stop you

Saturday, April 26, 2003

unbelievable. today was something out of a dream (for me).
when i tell you what i did, you'll laugh. but it meant the world to me.
cole came over. he and i sat around my room for an hour or two, messing around on my computer, arguing about music, fighting, sleeping, just goofing around. most of the time i was just trying to keep him from destroying my room. anyway, then we went over to brandon's and played video games, talked, and tossed a football around. liz came over too, so it was us and brandon's brothers. after we left, cole left his shirt at brandon's and there was this whole ordeal with giving pat (brandon's brother) directions so he could drive it over. liz and i walked cole to the bus stop, and it was sad, but it was all good.
i don't know, i know it doesn't sound like much. but i don't get days like this very often - days where i'm totally relaxed. there's always these expectations some of my friends have of me, that i need to act a certain way and be a certain person. but with liz and brandon, i don't get that. liz isn't my best friend anymore, i can understand that. but i like her a lot more than most of the other people i know. and brandon, well, i'm warming up to him. i'm comfortable around him, and i trust him with a lot of things that i couldn't tell, say, evan.
i'm rambling, you know? but i think what sums up the feeling of the whole day was this: when cole and i showed up at brandon's, his brother terry was skateboarding around the kitchen.
... okay, forget it, it's impossible for me to describe. but i'm in love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home