don't let the smell stop you

Thursday, March 27, 2003

i ruined it!
i read the last paragraph of the book, and now i know how it ends. i wish i could go back in time and smack myself and not do it. i know i'll finish it, of course, but i just don't care as much as i did, knowing that it won't end happily.
anyway, i had a... busy day. got bored to tears early in the morning, and eventually just went out, sat in the driveway, and blew bubbles.
went to jamie's and "worked" on our project. didn't do jack, actually, but who's counting?
when i got home i went off w/ liz, over to brandon's house. now that was fun. his little brothers are hilarious, but probably only because i'm just easily entertained. i swear, it's so comfortable, to just sit in the kitchen and watch the tiny tv. his older brother, pat, is pretty funny too. a drug addict, smoker, addicted to pepsi... it's so funny! he's a little punker, which makes him cool by my standards. logan, his littlest brother, is the funniest kid in the world, just because he said "hella" and kept killing me when i tried to play video games with him. chris is fun too, just 'cause he's geeky and he let me raid their kitchen. he even helped me find the cups for my chocolate milk.
anyway, that was all great, i had a blast, just letting brandon and liz go off and do their own thing. let them bond. i love brandon and i hope something happens with those two, but if something does, they sure as hell better invite me along just so i can chill on his couch.
but yeah... after all that, i went through hell. i've driven for a total of three hours, and my dad decided i was ready for the freeway. i swear, i was so tense and nervous i almost puked, and him yelling at me didn't help at all. it's hard to describe exactly how it went. i know i did pretty well, i didn't screw up too badly, but i was so shaken up all i wanted to do was get home. and when i did, the first thing my mom noticed was that i looked sick. no shit! anyway, being the sick little masochist that i am, i kind of enjoyed it. don't tell me dad that, though, i'm going to hold this over his head forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home