don't let the smell stop you

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

credence clearwater revival - jeremiah was a bullfrog

okay, so if he ever finds this thing, this will immediately disappear. just so you know.
so i'm teaching lessons to my uber-cool kids, james and rhianna and luke. and out of nowhere, this asian kid in a track suit is trying to get my attention, all "hey, are you chelsea??" and he says alex wants me to go with him to winter ball.
scuze me, turning into a 12 year old, but... OMFG! haha! lolololol! holy shit i cannot get over it.
aw geeze. last thing you expected to hear, huh? alex is awesome. he's my homie at osc. today i found out he swims for king, so's i told him about how we're in the same building, twice, nearly every day! and, well, then that happened. he gets his friend to ask me to a dance? what the hell is that? sixth grade?! i told the guy in the tracksuit to have alex talk to me. nothing yet.
almost fell asleep at jamie's watching them play crash bandacoot. i love that game to pieces. but i dozed off before it got to be my turn, so i took the hint and went home. yet.. here it is... 30 minutes later and i'm not even close to sleeping.
i need a jordan catalano in my life. mm, yeah. that's the answer all right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home