don't let the smell stop you

Sunday, December 05, 2004

simon and garfunkel - america

"At the age of six years I wanted to be a chef. At the age of seven I wanted to be Napoleon. My ambitions have continued to grow at the same rate ever since." - Salvadore Dali

i should have something witty to say about that quote. but i don't. i just think it's entertaining, both because of the quote itself, and how sure of himself dali was. david and i were exchanging our views on art. him - "yes, i am an art fag..." charming.
so, an hour after i opened this, here i am. there's this website. http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com and it recaps lots of tv shows. so here i've sat all day, reading old recaps of my so-called life. lame, huh? willingly giving up the opportunity to have a so-called life of my own, just to read about someone else's. which, of course, only points out how plainly dull my weekend has been.
house-touring was fun, though. so was spending pointless amounts of money at pier 1 imports.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home