don't let the smell stop you

Sunday, July 18, 2004

marilyn manson - this is the new shit

okay... this is just getting sad now... last night at chris's, i tripped on his deck and did a faceplant into the wood. i've got this pretty scrape across my cheek, right by my eye.. i look like i got in a real hardcore fight. my parents haven't asked about it. what?! is this some kind of reverse psychology - say nothing about the weird shit i do, and i'll stop? 'cause it's not going to work. all it'll do is convince me that they couldn't care less what i do to myself, and i'm going to embrace that freedom. but seriously. your kid comes home all scraped up from supposedly sleeping over at her best friend's house. wouldn't you be a little curious about how it happened?
well, whatever. last night was fun, although i'm not going to down a bottle of rum between me, tuey and brandon ever again. they might be able to handle it okay, but i was gone for a very very long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home