don't let the smell stop you

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

weezer - island in the sun

ahhh okay so i've been gone having the best time of my life down on the beach. i really want to write about it. i really do. i want to remember it all for the rest of my life. but i need to sleep soon, because i've been up since 5:30 this morning and i have to get up at 8 tomorrow. but basically today was awesome, tuey is hilarious as always and nip/tuck at jamie's is always good for some fun. and here are a few highlights of my weekend:
i'm not allowed to shoot bottle rockets anymore.
there's spit listerine from my mouth all over long beach.
i drove stoned listening to blind melon all over the country roads.
tony stole my hat.
i fell off a cliff.
tourists oggled at us while we sunbathed topless.
i saw a black bear.
i swam in the ocean.
tony and i built a forest and tried to burn it down.
i ran with the cross country runners.
i rode through the sand dunes in a pickup.
bobby and i are hans and frans - the firewood haulin' germans.
i almost died in several almost car crashes.
i fell asleep on michael's couch.
sean didn't trip me.
matt got his tongue pierced too! (okay, didn't happen to me, but it was very cool)
i did the bumper boats - twice!
anyway that's all i really feel like putting up here because i'm tired... really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home