don't let the smell stop you

Friday, July 16, 2004

ten feet - someday

today during our lunch together, i told my dad about the whole, me not being a christian anymore thing. so much for waiting til college, when they expect those changes, yeah? he got real quiet and didn't say much to me the rest of the time we were together. as i was driving away, it hit me. it felt just like breaking up with a boyfriend. i was telling my dad something he was going to hate to hear, he feels guilty about it, like if he'd done something different then everything would be okay. and i felt like crying because i knew i'd hurt him but i had to tell him or things would just get worse over time. i didn't cry, though. hard as nails bitch, that's me. i'm really not thrilled about all this right now.
brent, meanwhile, got back at me for when i ditched him about a week ago. we were going to hang out today, go to a lake and swim around or something. instead, half an hour after i get home, he takes off with his friends. that butt head! so i went outside and read a book in the sun for a while. which was really really stupid of me. my legs were already burnt from being out on the lake all morning. so now they're bright red, and they hurt too bad for me to even shave them before work. so i smeared myself with aloe and hopefully i'm working with the girls tonight (or at least none of the gorgeous guys.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home