don't let the smell stop you

Monday, July 12, 2004

311 - love song


my awesome tongue ring! Posted by Hello

that expression is totally how i feel right now. in your face, ha! i am so awesome! remember the ap testing way back when? and all the stress and not-studying i did, and the way i just sort of gave up half way through the essays and bs'd everything? yeah, i got my scores back today. all 5's, bitches!
peabody's got this nasty rash all over him. i took him to the vet today.. they think it's allergies, 'cause he got the same thing last year. we were there for an hour, and peabody's a pretty nervous dog. he was not having a fun time at the vet. when we got home he drank tons of water and sat outside for a while. it reminded me of when someone sits alone by themself and just tries to grasp what's been happening to them. a couple minutes later he vomited all over the floor. poor boy, i feel terrible for him.
today after crew, my dad and i went to tijuana taco, this white person's mexican food stand. not bad, but then, every time we eat lunch together, i'm starving. crew makes me open to new foods. it sounds a little weird, but my dad was being so cute today. we were driving back to his work with the windows down, i was playing my new 311 cd.. and he was sitting there, all wistful about how he didn't want to go back to work, and how lucky i was to be driving around in the sunshine with the music. it was really cool to hear my dad say things like that. usually he doesn't approve of much that i do for fun. but driving with the windows down and the reggae music playing is one of my favorite things to do, and here he was wishing he could do it, too. it was a bonding moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home