don't let the smell stop you

Thursday, July 22, 2004

gorillaz - starshine

i have the funkiest tan lines you will ever see. unless you saw melissa rosenburger's half-tan in 7th grade.
whoa.. i just got distracted for about 20 minutes going through msn.com's fashion critiques. i don't care much about what's goin' on in hollywood, but for some reason i can't stay away from the pictures of their supposedly bad fashion choices. i actually like some of the stuff they're wearing... so i guess i shouldn't go into fashion, huh?
sooo then yesterday liz calls me up outta nowhere to give me my shirt back. i go over there and she's trying to be all buddy-buddy with me. i'm not impressed. she can say she was tired and going through a weird time when she was being all psycho-bitch, but personally i'm glad she did. because now that she's not an issue anymore, life is good! seriously, stress level is wayyy down ever since she stopped calling me up every day.
anyway, i'm out to go buy a new tongue ring and a plug, so maybe my parents won't notice it for a few more months (like.. 10?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home