don't let the smell stop you

Saturday, July 31, 2004

foo fighters - there is nothing left to lose (album)

the whole weekend was great. crew thursday was fun, the drive up to the san juan's was great, i stuck my left foot out the window most of the drive and pushed the buick as fast as it would go (about 80). i hung out with brent and his friends in bellingham, we got stoned and walked around the town and the campus for an hour or two. we watched movies and fell asleep on couches. in the morning i got books and sat around all day at the cabin, did a 7 mile bike ride yesterday and this morning, got tanned and relaxed and basically just vegged. it was great.
and now that i'm home, all the stress just swamped back into my life. huge arguments between my parents and my brothers. arguments between me and scott. the house is a mess. and now more than ever i'm noticing just how alone i am these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home