don't let the smell stop you

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

green day - castaway

well... i was supposed to go see autopilot off in concert tonight. i was psyched - i love my autopilot. but then, damn it, right after i got home from work, about 50 minutes before i was supposed to leave, i remembered that i have a project due in english tomorrow. that i hadn't started. and the guy i was supposed to go to the concert with creeps me out. so as sad as i was, i was slightly relieved when i had to tell him i couldn't go. the really sad part about all this, though, is that i didn't even get to go to the gym with jamie and ryan. 'cause of the stupid project. but it's almost done now - i just have to color it pretty.
my grandma is so silly. she called to apologize for forgetting my birthday. like i can really blame her - she's been having gall stones removed. i wouldn't have remembered either.
i'm burning the incense jon gave me... i am so dead when my mom wakes up again. but it smells good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home