don't let the smell stop you

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

blur - this is a low

long day. after school liz wanted to jump into the lake, so we drove to steel lake and she did. i took pictures and she got sand and dirty water all over the inside of my car. but it was still fun!
i sat for two hours with my mom and scott on the couch tonight and we watched law and order. that is such an addictive show! the first episode involved a mother having an affair with her daughter's boyfriend. i turned to my mom: "don't ever sleep with my boyfriend." she just sat there silent for a little while, which kinda creeped me out, until she whispered to me: "that hit a little too close to home." which really creeped me out. and so she explained and let's just say you learn something new about your family every day. !! i can't say exactly and i don't really want to either, but ohhh, the dirty family secrets!
while i was bugging my mom to tell me more, scott brought up this girl at his work who gossips lots about her family. her father's girlfriend called his house looking for him, the wife answered the phone. girlfriend: "hi is pat there?" wife: "no i'm sorry he's out right now." girlfriend: "oh okay. who's this?" wife: "this is his wife, who's this?" girlfriend: "well, i thought i was his girlfriend..."
men like that are scum.
tomorrow is wednesday. not sure what will happen, but hopefully something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home