don't let the smell stop you

Thursday, March 11, 2004

rise against - six ways 'til sunday

so then after work my mom told me that i couldn't be at home for the rest of the evening, because people from church were coming over. i went to tuey's and we got a cheeseball at fred meyer, picked up brandon and watched suicide kings in her basement.
tomorrow is the concert. we'll see!
yesterday scott gave me a book called exodus. it's about the founding of the jewish nation. it tells the story of (10?) jewish people thrown together by circumstance, with absolutely nothing in common except for their religion. i've seen the book on our bookshelf for years, always just thought my parents were nuts for buying the book of exodus when it's already available in the bible. see how dense i am? anyway. i'll start it once i finish my other jewish book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home