don't let the smell stop you

Thursday, January 22, 2004

maxeen - love goes a long way

okay so i was running loose on the web and was reading someone's livejournal.

"On one side, i'm really amused at the world in general... And a lot more relaxed and focused.

On the other side, ARGH!
I mean, REALLY ARRRRRRRGGGH!
X(
What is wrong with people? Is the only way of having a conversation to go for a topic i'm absolutely not interested in?
I've got an idea!
I'll just pretend i'm a piece of meat with eyes, and no brain, and then we'll all be happy.
Can it be really worth it?
I just have this itch to just shake off everyone... Are they really that stupid, or are they just purposefully deaf to everything i say?


I feel lonely."

awww, i feel all warm and squishy inside. someone knows how i feel!
also, i just found my old friend danny on the 'net. it's weird. i haven't talked to him since before travis died. and he's got this cool tribute in his profile - he and travis were the best of buds.

In Memory Of Travis Reierson:

I have fought the good fight,
I have finished the race,
I have kept the faith.
2 Tim.4:7

March 21, 2003, at 4:55 pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home