don't let the smell stop you

Thursday, January 22, 2004

our lady peace - life

okay, imagine a slug. blow it up so it's about the side of a bench. put jeans and a t-shirt on it, and place it in a chair.
that's me right now.
i am so tired, it's unbearable. i mean, it was bad enough this morning when i looked at pat, so comfortable laying in the middle of the floor... how i envied him. but the feeling's just gotten worse all day, like i need something to hold me up or i'm going to fall flat on my face. running before work didn't help much, either. i was hungry after, and still hot and kinda thirsty, and in a giant building that feels 80 degrees or more at all times... miserable. the actual work wasn't too much fun either. took up all my time, so i didn't even get to sit around in the guard room for a while.
oh well. i did see ryan, and that boy is funnier every time i talk to him. this time he was getting dramatic about not working this weekend. i mean, i thought that was a good thing?
soon as i got home my mom tried to convince me to go out and get the mail. but no! i'm not moving from this spot (until they leave)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home