don't let the smell stop you

Saturday, January 17, 2004

everclear - unemployed boyfriend

so i'm sitting here, bored. woke up kinda early for a saturday, 8 or 9? decided impulsively to take a run, so i did. god, it's murder, running on my own. for some reason running in weight training is never as bad as doing that mile-lap around the neighborhood. so yeah. shower and all that. daily routine. bought tommy's birthday present plus a new everclear for myself. it's... it's growing on me. at first i was kind of iffy about it. but there are some really good songs on it. it's really laid-back and sentimental.
eventually i have to go buy some new earring backs for my mom. i don't really want to do it, but oh well. i will.
about soccer last night? didn't happen. i went to celebration, no one showed up. it was really foggy and scary, so i just drove around for a while instead, came home, and went for a run.
see, that book i read yesterday? it's gotten me into a running kick. i might actually stick with it this time. maybe? let's hope.
so now my legs are sore and twingy. it hurts to hold the peddals down on my dad's blazer while i'm driving, and that's why i don't want to go back out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home