don't let the smell stop you

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

mighty mighty bosstones - someday

what an exciting, event-filled day! just wait til i tell you about it!
school was boring. voila.
after school i got prescriptions and dropped liz off.
and then! tommy brought me donnie darko! ahhh i love that boy! i hardly expected him to go out and buy it that quick, but he did, and i love him! i am now the proud owner of another very cool movie. my collection grows.
so work? whatever. no, it was awesome! my 24 year old was there today... heheh, sorry tuey, can't help it, i like the older ones. and even if he is 24 years old, living with his parents, a lifeguard, and still working his way through college... he's got personality. and that's always a big point. he follows me around and hides from the bosses, 'n says as far as it matters to me, he's only 18.
so i left in a pretty good mood, and it only get better when not TEN SECONDS after i pulled out of my parking space, someone backed into the front of my car. so i pulled over and we stood in the freezing cold writing down our insurance information on the back of my car by the light of her headlights. it was her fault though, my dad says, so he's really proud of me for just being the victim. and apparently we'll be needing a new front bumper.
anyway. nice night, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home