don't let the smell stop you

Monday, December 08, 2003

atomic steve - hell if i know the name

got a free cd from tijs today, one track from their band... it's not bad... not exceptional, either. just another punk band, i guess.
so! i got my excitement back! (for today, at least.) i finally got fed up with myself, and did something i've been considering for weeks, and more seriously for the past couple days. right after school i ran home and got my paycheck, cashed it, waited around at mcdonald's until 3:30 with liz (she treated me to lunch with stolen money!). when the magic hour came... i went back to hairmasters and got my hair dyed!
it's gorgeous, i'm completely, totally in love with it. big chunky platinum blonde and red highlights, and the undersides a kinda chocolate brown. she trimmed it, actually a lot more than i wanted, but i love the feel of short bouncy hair. so... yes, i am happy. i'm laughing and grinning and i've got energy again! who'd've thought that a little ($95) change could make such a difference? now i'm wondering how lyposuction would make me feel....
it's funny, when i came home and showed my dad, he freaked over how much it cost me. he was like "merry christmas!" boy howdy did i shut him up when i told him i paid for it! he just kinda stopped grinning and was like, "oh." you could tell he was thinking "shit! that means i still have to think of something!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home