don't let the smell stop you

Sunday, November 30, 2003

the neighbors' cars always make a lot of noise

i was laying on my bed just now, reminiscing. looking up at the pictures i've got over my bed. first the one of steph and brandon, the day we dyed brandon's hair. and then the one of william and michael building a sandcastle. and.. i dunno, i was just overcome with this huge burst of extreme joy. life is good. my friends are amazing beyond words. i love the people in my life, i love the direction my life is headed. everything from this point is just going to get better. i'm happy. even now, i'm looking at all the pictures behind my computer. elaina, me, all our friends from long beach. evan and aaron and josh and derek, from back in the good ol' days of illahee. tuey, being a complete nerd with her junior mints and water. jessika, prancing around in my prom dress. (i've got this huge urge to see matt again. i miss him. i miss him and william and michael and tysson and scott, and while i know i can't see all of them, i'm dying for christmas, when i can at least see a few.) oh lovely, really. everything's absolutely amazing.
and the best part is, it's back! that overwhelming sense of joy and excitement that i had over the summer. it's back! i don't know how i lost it, and i don't know how i got it back, but just now, it's back and i feel like i'll never let it go again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home