don't let the smell stop you

Tuesday, April 01, 2003

i want to get pierced! i've been wanting to for so long now, and with erin getting her nipples pierced, that's it! i'm desperate! one measly hole in each ear just isn't enough. i want my stomach and my ears (3 more times) and my eyebrow and my tongue to all be sportin' metal. nipples... not so sure. it's interesting. i might do it someday, but for now i just want the usual.
driver's ed is going to kill me. i know it. every class just gets worse and worse. today they made us stand out in the freezing cold and take turns sitting in a semi (though i have to admit, the semi was pretty fun). walking home was beautiful! heading down the hill towards my house, it was like a natural tunnel. the wind just came sweeping up and hit me full blast, sweeping my hair back and making my eyes water. it wasn't as raining as hard as i wish it was, but it was a little, so it's all good. i had to just stop and swing my arms out and let the wind blow all around me. it felt so good! washington is beautiful, yeah, but we just don't get weather like that often enough. here's hoping for a thunder 'n lightning.
i'm a mooch. i really need to quit borrowing money from people. seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home