don't let the smell stop you

Sunday, March 02, 2003

okay, so updating every day has gone down the toilet. social lives, man, they get in the way of everything. but hey, i'm not complaining.
yesterday was just... nice. very nice. i saw michael and we hung out at the elementary school for a while before we went back to his house. i love just spending time with him... i feel so comfortable around him, it's totally unlike my past relationships. of course, don't go thinking i'm in love with him or anything. it's not one of those sappy "oh god i can't live without him!" type things. it's just... it's nice. i really like him.
anyway, less happy subject. i'm doing it again folks! messing everything up and making my life miserable. i've been wanting a job forever - i go into the career center almost every day looking for new job postings, i'm always noticing what kind of jobs i'd be interested in. i've been dying to join the working force forever. so when my parents started hassling me about getting a job today, i blew up at them. i didn't mean to, though. i've just been really frustrated - no one will hire me when i'm still 15. then my parents start suggesting i turn in applications anyway - well first i'd need to be able to go around to the places to get applications. it's just... so frustrating! they won't even let me take driver's ed, but they want me to have a job?? it makes me want to scream, but i can't, so instead i say stupid ass things to my parents that get me in trouble. on that note, i couldn't do anything today but sit in my room and watch the lion king (love that movie!). which, don't get me wrong, i have no problem doing. i enjoy it. but today i really wanted to go out and do something, but i couldn't, and i was bored out of my mind! still am, btw. i ended up jumping around the house and my mom yelled at me for making too much noise. figures. oh well. so i blew bubbles out my bedroom window, and that calmed me down for a little bit.
right now i'm just.. serenely happy. i haven't talked to elaina about it yet, but apparently she and tysson finally hooked up, which i'm really psyched about. and matt and monica are together again (honestly, i don't think they ever stopped being involved), and matt is completely head-over-heels. it seems like everyone's lives are finally coming together... i just wonder how william is doing. he's my big issue now. well, okay, william and ryan. i'm really worried about ryan, he hasn't been handling tennessee too well lately. i think i've got him calmed down, but i don't really know.. it worries me that he's so far away. i feel like i can't do anything, and i hate being helpless.
anyway, right now i'm not going to think too much about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home