don't let the smell stop you

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

collective soul - shine

alright! first blisters of the season! they're a little wimpy, i got them from the erg tests today. 6k. not sure how long it took me, but i think i had a 2.22 split? maybe? who knows, i wasn't really paying attention when i finished. i didn't do too well though. pushed myself too hard in the beginning and had no energy at the end - lucky michelle was there to yell at me and keep me going, otherwise i would've given up. she, on the other hand, did an amazing job. 25 minutes 35 seconds. crazy. she passed out after - fell off the erg, and doesn't remember any of the 5 minutes between that it took us to notice her laying on the floor, pick her up and carry her to the window.
otherwise i came home and my parents taped gilmore girls for me last night! hurrah! so i watched that while my parents went to their home group. and now i'm tired. thinking about sleep. but i need to wash my face first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home