don't let the smell stop you

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

rise against

so as soon as donovan dropped me off at 3 today, i climbed into bed, completely ready to sleep for an hour or two. i'd just snuggled down and gotten comfortable when the door started rattling, which scared the hell out of me... and then the door opened.
it was brent.
that bastard. i'd forgotten that thanksgiving and relatives would mean he'd be home, too. don't get me wrong, though! i'm overjoyed to see him again. his joy and enthusiasm are impossible not to catch. but i was almost sleeping, and he woke me up.
so we went and saw cat in the hat with brenda, tuey, and her little sisters, and ate at wendy's. movie wasn't so great, chatting with the loved ones was scrumptious.
as soon as school got out at noon, donovan and i went down to supermall, wandered around and looked in shops and such. he got gifts for his cousins, i bought 3 little buddha statues for myself (they are so nifty! you've got to see them!)
when i came home just now, around 6, my mom informed me they'd moved the trundle bed back into my room... just another thing that i've been fighting forever. back to square one. oh, just ignore me, actually. i'm being a spoiled bitch and i have no right to complain at all. i put the mattress under my own (me bed is now 3 ft off the ground) and my dad will be taking the wire frame to the dump in a week or two.
i've just realized i must make haste to the library if i want to get there before it closes. i might write more if i remember more.
ah, but wait. i know it'll take a while to solve out, and i know liz isn't the best source for information. but if brandon really said that to jeff... i'm going to kill him, plain and simple. he'd be a lying bastard and an asshole to boot. i'd also immediately have to find jeff and explain, because that would be just plain low and dirty... if he really said it. i hope he didn't. i like brandon and i don't want to be mad at him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home