don't let the smell stop you

Tuesday, June 10, 2003

holy... oh wow, i almost died today! went over to brandon's after school (josh picked me and liz up along the way, i love him!). was talking to terry about his bleached hair. gave him crap about it, told him to dye it. got a liiittle carried away and tried to color his hair with a sharpie. not smart. he tweaked out and tackled me to the ground and i swear he was going to start beating me up. he stopped and just walked away though. and after a little bit i talked to him and he says it's okay... he laughed when i said he scared the shit out of me, that i thought he was going to hurt me. he seemed okay. but still. scariest moment of my life. at first i thought he was just joking around about it... but.. well, obviously not. so. yeah. a 21 year old guy almost killed me and then joked around with me about brad pitt. nice.
other than that! i've got a 3.93 GPA, and my first job ever's probably going to be a janitor. this is going to sound weird, but work with me. i described jack a while ago on this thing. my janitor job is like... on my way to being like jack. you know, with all the weird past jobs and stuff. ... well, it's important to me, no matter how dumb it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home