don't let the smell stop you

Thursday, April 17, 2003

ha! great day, only going to get better.
walking home from driver's ed today, guess who i saw?
krystal! krystal woolsey! it's amazing. she was walkin with two guys, chris and this one good-lookin guy i don't know. said hi to chris and walked by, saw krystal and was like "krystal? is that you?" conversation went somewhat as follows:
her: "chelsea! that is you! (hug) i was like 'hey she looks like chelsea, but no...' and then you were like 'krystal!' and it was!"
me: "yeah it's great to see you etc etc"
her: "i still have that picture you drew me! you look good, you've changed a lot since 8th grade. hey that one guy up there, in the blue shirt [cute guy i don't know] thinks you're really hot. he's going to be so mad at me now, 'cause i know the hot chick!"
me: random shit, whatever more talking
keep talking, get to writing down phone #'s
her: "yeah i'm living with this one girl (forgot her name) now, so if you hear a bunch of yelling in the background those're her kids."
anyway (not interested in writing the conversation anymore), i have her phone number now and she has mine, and she's my new best friend! haha. no seriously, krystal was the greatest in 8th grade, i've always wanted to get to know her, and hey - here it is! i know it's cheesy, but this girl i've always looked up to was psyched to see me and doesn't hate me. that's cool. so we're probably going to do something eventually (once the germans leave i'm guessing) and i can't wait - i've been craving people like her in my life and sadly, there really aren't that many.
so. that was the cool part. i get home and change into my houseclothes (old tux shirt, wife beater, slippers) and start homework. made myself a nutella sammich right as steffen got back from shopping with sam and christian - i'll probably be doing something with them later tonight, which is why i'm (trying) to get my homework done now.
talked to brian today! he's so funny, i love him so much. a little flirt, but hey, i need those kinds of people to make me feel better. he's seen me for a whole of what, 2 weeks last summer? and before then all he has are memories of me in 7th and 8th grade. and he still thinks i'm beautiful. from 7th and 8th grade! that's crazy! and just for that, i love him.
so. rocking out to enya now (don't laugh, it works!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home