don't let the smell stop you

Sunday, February 09, 2003

i want my pictures back from elaina! it's driving me nuts. i also want tysson to get online so i can yell at him. pump him for information about what bryce's telling him. find out how the pictures turned out. that kinda stuff.man if someone could just scan them i'd be happy. but nooo. it pisses me off i tell ya. anyway i get to go back to school tomorrow... rah.. i'm excited. no, not really. i'll just be going back to a pile of homework that'll take me all week to do. and hey, then it's mid winter break! i so can't wait for mexico! i am so psyched. i'll be tan and blonde and i'll be bodysurfing in the waves and building sandcastles and eating real mexican food in a little over a week from now. pumped. that's what i am.
anyway. highly entertained by cutting my own split ends. i think i'm going to go crosseyed soon.
good day. had andrew pick me up and take me to michael's, he 'n kate left after a while. got michael's dad to drive me home. good waste of a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home