don't let the smell stop you

Sunday, December 26, 2004

dave matthews band - the dreaming tree

oh man. since wednesday this whole break has been me, sitting around on painkillers, playing with my blog. i don't think i've showered this much affection on it since... ever. i mean hell, sure i used to put stuff up every day. but several times a day? every day? wow.
but hey, this has been a pretty fun break anyway. lots of staying up late. my mom and i were just doing some girl-bonding downstairs. she couldn't sleep so she was reading articles to me about this huge earthquake in indonesia, 8.9 or something. huge tidal wave. bodies washing up on shore. casualties are piling up. her sleeping pills finally kicked in, i was about to go to bed, but brent woke up so now we're watching american beauty.
i love brent. really, i do. as if i don't tell people that enough. but no, he comes in and lays down in my bed, then says i have to watch this movie with him and i can't go to sleep because he doesn't want to watch it alone. aww.
honestly. next year is going to be amazing. i'll be at his apartment constantly, crashing on his couch. he says if any of his friends try anything with me, he'll cut their balls off. i love it when he does the older protective thing.
today my aunt tammy told me i need to visit my grandpa more. she tried to do it all non-imposingly, since she just married into the family a few years ago. and i don't mind the suggestion at all. i mean, i hear it from my dad's mom all the time. but it was weird, too. because when i suggested that maybe we could visit him together, she got all evasive. i was trying to make her feel more part of the family. and you know, maybe get the chance to bond with one of the chisholm-side relatives. but i guess she wasn't interested in bonding with someone new. she just wanted to tell me to visit the grandpa. sigh... my family is not cool. well, uncle bill is. i wouldn't mind seeing him more often.
mm. so anyway. the reason i posted on this thing (again) is 'cause... ta-da! comments! i figured out how to put 'em up! so go ahead, tuey, comment away! and if anyone else reads this thing.. 'cause honestly, i have no idea who else does... feel free to add something.


look! it's grant! Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home