don't let the smell stop you

Thursday, March 25, 2004

pearl jam - soon forget

i sit here with a cigarette between my lips, with no intention of smoking it. it's simply a result of a good conversation with scott. go figure. we get along, he gives me a cigarette.
it started out with me trying to sell him the cd i bought for elaina's birthday, climaxed when he gave me naked lunch, and wore off when i refused to give him the zippo i stole from a bowling alley last year.
i think we're making progress.
the first thing my mom did when she found out tuey wasn't going with me this weekend was, predictably, say that i couldn't go. she thought i was hiding something from her, like maybe this weekend would be a chance for me to have a tryst with my lover. later she called me from her home group to say she changed her mind, i can go, just call her regularly. and if i can find my cell phone charger, i will.
i found the got milk? magnet in the washing machine, one flew over the cuckoo's nest and my $15 spencer's card in brent's room, and peabody's starting to figure out how the doggy door works. he's a slow learner, that one, but he's getting there.
i was looking for something, but i couldn't find it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home